Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Me and my sisters Brittney and Brianna, and a couple of Brittney's friends all went to the midnight release party for Breaking Dawn at Borders. And the reason I am barely getting this post up now is because I have been so busy reading it I have not had the time to even go on my computer. I stayed up all night the night I got it reading till 5:30, got an hour of sleep, and then went to work, you may call me crazy but I wanted to hurry and finish it so no one would give anything away. Me and Britt also got a little bored at the party so we entertained ourselves by taking some really corny pictures!


At my parents before going to the
midnight release

Posing in front of an awesome cake they had there




Right after we finally got our books
(at around 1:00 a.m.)

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

How fun? So how's the book. I haven't started mine because I decided to reread all of them. I just started Eclipse. Rachel says Breaking Dawn is very good.