Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun weekend!

On Friday night Mike's High school (West Wood) played my high school (Mountain View) in football, so we decided to get a bunch of people together to go to the game. A few of my friends and their husbands and my family and Mike's family all went. Even though all mike's family went to west wood, we turned them into Toros, even little Rylee supported MTV by wearing red and blue ribbons in her hair and I taught her how to do the toro sign and yell "TOROS" It was so cute, even though it wasn't really even a close game because my high school totally smashed Mike's, we still had allot of fun! Then on Saturday night Mike's brother John's ward had a Halloween block party, so we got to see all our nieces and nephews dressed up in their Halloween costumes, they all looked so cute! They had a fun little train and a bunch of little things going on for all the kids, it was fun, I always love seeing my nieces and nephews and family, we had a very fun weekend!

Sash, Me, and Amber



Go TOROS!
Dayton and Felicity

Brittany and Rylee

Camdon

2 comments:

Hardwick Family said...

Cute! My neck looks a little aquard in the second one. But I had so much fun! We need to do stuff like that more often!

elizabeth said...

Go Toros! Is that sad I have Toro pride and I didn't even go there? I think I want to be adopted as a Toro.