Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Mike and I had a incredibly AWESOME Halloween this year. First Mike and I went and picked out pumpkins and brought them home and carved them, then when we got home we realized all we had were kitchen knives, which made it incredibly hard to carve a pumpkin with if you can only imagine. I carved a cat and Mike carved his work logo. Then Halloween night one of my friends threw a Halloween/costume party. Mike went as the Joker, and I went as Cat Women. Mike's costume turned out incredibly awesome, you couldn't even recognize him. We had allot of fun hanging out with allot of my good friends.

Pumpkin Guts!
Michael Deep in thought


My cute little Joker

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your costumes are awesome!!! And, I love the color of your hair Brooke!

elizabeth said...

Mike: very creepy. Brooke: you look beautiful.